What Is Lapping?

What Is Lapping?

What Is Lapping?



Lapping is a machining process in which two surfaces are rubbed together with abrasives between them, by hand movement or using a machine. we called those abrasives "lapping plate".
According to the material of abrasives, lapping plates divide aluminum oxide lapping plates, cast iron lapping plate, jeweler's rouge lapping plates, optician's rouge lapping plates, emery lapping plates, silicon carbide lapping plates, diamond lapping plates.

How to choose the right lapping plates for your lapping machine?
In fact, when you buy lapping machine, the supplier will suggest you or provide you right lapping plates with lapping machine. such as Lapmaster Wolters. (we are the supplier of Lapmaster.so if you are using this brand lapping machine, you find the right place.)

When your surface requirement is changing, you may need to replace those lapping plates. if you met any problems in your lapping process, please feel free to contact us via jack.zhang@diamond-inserts.com

If you want to know more, please click here



Comments

  1. I like your writing style and I agree with what you said in this blog post. Writing essay is not so easy task and you suggestion would help to write the essay correctly.
    Flat lapping services

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the content covered in the blog is quiet impressive and brilliantly conveyed. Good job and great efforts. Keep it up.
    precision lapping

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was unaware of the facts you mentioned in your article. It is so helpful that I am sure everyone will praise you for sharing this information. Wonderful work. Aluminum Nitride CNC Machining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an excellent blogger. I am highly impressed by your work and will recommend your tips to everyone in my circle so that they could also take the benefits. Edge Rounding Deburring Machines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog has turned me into a follower. I’m very impressed by your work and I’m adding you to my list of favorites. Glass CNC Machining Service Hard Materials.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’d like to thank you for writing on this topic. The information you provided was very useful. I will visit again in the near future. Ceramic Substrates and Technical Ceramics.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Talking About PCD Inserts Price

How To Make Diamond Tools?